Saturday 14 November 2009

see the sea and you shall see!

After successive hot days, today was no different. Here, everyone hits the beach during these heat waves and after all our weekend chores , we went down to Aj's favourite beach just before sunset.

The sea always have the same effect on me - calm and serene even amidst all that chaos. Back home,my parents house is just a stone s throw from the beach and luckily for me, We live in the Island country and in a city with beautiful beaches. Still, Every time I walk on the sand, It is a different experience. And I can never finish without soaking my foot in the warm and cold salty spray from the sea waves.The never tiring waves, the vast stretch of water and the ever lasting sand always , for me -seems to last forever .

3 comments:

Swaram said...

U make me wanna go to a beach nw :P Kya karu ;) Lovely pics as usual :)

itsyvitsy said...

Beach. The Sea. Isn't it just bliss?!

I like this expression "never tiring waves". Never tiring waves never cease to amaze and bring joy to the never tiring trickle of visitors that visit them day after day. Not just that, these waves are never tiring because even you are at home you still feel them trying to sweep the sand from under your feet.

Swathy said...

@ swaram: go beach!!
:P

@ vittal: it is bliss!!
oh yes, I enjoy just standing in a place as the waves pull a little more sand everytime they sweep my feet and my feet sinks a little more in the sand!