Saturday 21 November 2009

Just a thought..

Thanks for all your prayers and wishes, It really helped.
He is doing much better now and health is improving!

Have you ever had situations where you feel so helpless and lost, that you just decide nature will take its course and time will heal things to the best!
Cause I have experienced that in a number of instances.
Simple ones like not joining a job i got in campus interview because my parents did not want me to move to delhi, I was angry, sad and disappointed as 3 of my friends did go.
However,I got a job in Bangalore, joined the job and now if I turn back and look, Life could not have been better for a fresh graduate with all the work exposure, wonderful team mates and some of them now friends for life.
It s been 4 years since I joined that place and almost 3 since I left, But I still feel, with the turn of events...
All that happened was /is for some good.
It is for us to find what to relish / to learn from the bitter parts if any.

4 comments:

Reflections said...

Glad ur friend is much better now!!!

As for the latter part of ur post I just have this to say ...."Jo bhi hota hai sab achchae ke liye hota hai":-))

Swaram said...

God bless ur friend! Nice to know alls well.

And abt the msg @ the end, cud not agree more :)

itsyvitsy said...

Nice to know that the person is feeling well.

All I have to say on your pondering is, and this is something I totally believe in, "Everything happens for a very good reason. Just look what good emerged from all that has transpired."

Swathy said...

wow, hearing the same concept in different ways and launguages is awesome.
It always helps one to be positive.
thanks for the wishes again!