Sunday 1 November 2009

Day 1 - clueless me :(


A blog that began
without the slightest hesitation
had nothing much to pen this time,
Hence this inspiration

Hope this does not sound
oh, too desperate
Something nice , well written is
right way to operate.

Don't now for how long,
seems do hard, but true
Hence this silly poem
to hell with 'writing blues'**

** with due respects to Monday morning blues which attacks poor me, every Mondays..sigh!!!

This is the first of my blogs as a part of November Blogroll in NaBloPoMo .
Wish me luck !!
And ya, I just ranted something off in this first one.But I hope I ll be more productive in the forthecoming blogs.
And also ..Today being November 1 is Kannada Rajyotsava,

"ಉದಯವಾಗಲಿ ನಮ್ಮ ಚೆಲುವ ಕನ್ನಡ ನಡು "

"ಸಿರಿಗನ್ನದಂ ಗೆಲ್ಗೆ "

ಕನ್ನಡ ರಾಜ್ಯೋತ್ಸವದ ಹಾರ್ದಿಕ ಶುಭಾಶಯಗಳು


3 comments:

Rammi said...

Good luck with NaBloPoMo!
I haven't written thirty blog posts in the last YEAR, let alone the last month.
Can't wait to see more of your posts!

Swaram said...

Good luck with the NaBloPoMo and am glad its gonna keep u active in the blog world :)

Kannada Rajyotsavada shubhashayagalhu :)

itsyvitsy said...

No writing blues at all. This is as good as it gets. :) By the way I have updated my blog, check it out when you have time.

One last thing, correct those typos in the Kannada verses, or else you might see Mukhyamantri Chandru making a mountain out of a molehill! ;-)