Wednesday 11 November 2009

I want it too :)

I know this is going to be hard, Atleast for me.
It is going to include a lot of patience and care, But I am up for it.
I have always adored you, looking at you - stealthily in hands of others,

mejealous of friends who have you.
Now the time s come for me to get you.
There may be breaks and tears, But I am willing to take the risk -
Of pouring my love and care, Only to see you grow taller and stronger by the day.


Until.......





........



Holiday season and parties are done and I can chop you[in relief ?!!] to go back to my No maintenance, No fuss small and short NAILS :)

-Written in frustration caused by slowing down of doing dishes and typing ,but in anticipation of having beautiful ,slender long and well done nails :)
P.S: no, these aren't my hands.its a googled image. But I am hoping for similar results ;)

5 comments:

Sayesha said...

Hehehe... nice post! :) Actually you don't even have to grow them very long, just slightly long and nicely shaped would look great too. All the best, and don't chop them off after the holiday season!! :)

itsyvitsy said...

Total girlie post! I have no expert comments to make here! ;-)

Swathy said...

@ sash Bhai,
Hehe, hmm.. I ve seen your hand pics...
Hopefully, it ll look half as good as that!

@ vittal: true, may be Kathy s the better person to comment .:)

Reflections said...

Swathy this is a subject very close to my heart...all my life I've admired my friends' beautiful & manicured hands.
My stubby fingers and small nails have always disappointed me...even a 100 manicures will not make a difference;-(.
My well-meaning friends try to placate me by complimenting me that I have the softest hands...like a child's they say:-).
Here's hoping ur wish comes true:-))!!!

Swathy said...

@ reflections: fingers crossed! I hope so too.:)