Sunday 22 November 2009

Night patrol!! ;)



With few more days left for the end of the month, My posts are getting to read more like a diary and less like a blog. May be this was not a very good idea after all!

But with the challenge finished I am going to miss all the heights of silliness I reached trying to find a good topic to write about.
Like last night, we had been to the CBD and with Aj looking as cranky as possible about the rains, I was happily looking around for a good click with the camera.
Now I have been to the CBD a all un-earthy times as there could be possible, but have never attempted to capture anything with the camera till date. Until last night and I caught these glimpses.

4 comments:

Reflections said...

Ummm...whts CBD????

p.s: In Dubai CBD is referred to Commercial Bank of Dubai;-D

Swaram said...

Hmm ... liked them :)

itsyvitsy said...

Simply superb. Can you please e-mail the pics to me? I feel like writing a poem!

Swathy said...

@ Nancy,
hehehe..
CBD ( I thought ) in general means Central Business District or in other terms the heart of a city.. :)I ll remember dubai wala CBD in case required to bug someone in future. :)

@ Swaram : thanks dear..

@ vittal: sure, will email you the picture.