Thursday 19 November 2009

Hope


Staying calm and focused
she did, once for all
raised to be brave
as need, she thought

close to her, he was not
neither were they friends
but her heart could not bear
the trouble , no doubt

the series of pain
running through him
his face , a deep crimson
his body frail and limp

she wished to hold his hand
gave a smile, some hope
a little prayer , that s all
for him, she told

P.S: some things are not in our control, But I truly believe that well wishes and a little positive vibe helps a lot.All my blog dosts, I too want a little prayer from you for someone one you many not know.
It will make a difference, so that is all I ask.
(No more questions please, wont be able to tell:) )Nothing to worry,chill-pill..
:)

3 comments:

Swaram said...

Will surely pray for her. Best wishes!

itsyvitsy said...

To be very frank, I did not understand the poem. :( It moved from him to her and then again from her to him. May be the feelings are so deep it, and I am dumb to comprehend. But my best wishes are with the person. :-)

Swathy said...

@ swaram: thanks dear,
@ vittal: no, no, I am too dumb to write a poem.. trust me, I would not have written it with so much care /thought.
was at loss of words with fears for the person's life.
hmmm, true
good point noted.
the story does move from her reaction and his pain.