Wednesday 10 September 2008

Wish -Fairy

My granny always says" never curse or speak the forbidden,there are angels all around you who just waits to say "tatastu(meaning "wish granted!")" and bham! what u said might come true!"

Though this was mainly told to us for the following reasons :a) to never think any ill of anyone/anything.

b) to bring in that "be-positive" attitude in us (I still remember avoiding the thought /fear of low marks in maths, In case "wish-fairy"heard it!! and ultimately learnt to face the situation,not fear it..)

But now,I really really wish ...that "wish fairy"is staring hard into the screen to read what I am writing just to say "Tatastu"

(Warning:this is apart from the usual do good to all and keep everyone happy wish,all right!cause I ask for it every moment I think about it..My list is about what I would ask if I had to be specific right now..without any attachments/situation s created!On-The-Spot!!)

Dear wish fairy(:D )

This are my few wishes I want to do/have granted:

1)I want to study further and do my masters.Of course,In relation to my own field, but subjects not yet decided!!(why???- read point 2)

2)I want to teach in architecture school at some point of my life-part time,casual,full time,anything!

But wanna teach and I am greatly inspired to do this by one of my lecturers in Graduation who had told -the fulfillment of any profession is only when u teach/impart yourknowledge to someone else.

Now to teach Architecture,Masters is mandatory(read point 1-if forgotten) which is an added bonus so I can aim at 2 things..learn, and later teach.

3)I wanna learn "normal-simple"swimming,the process of which has started hundred thousand years ago(ok,ok,I plunged into pool around 6 years ago, last time being 3 years ago..)and want to swim without having "have to breath" as an incentive :\ when I cover the breadth of the pool!(for people who don't know,I hold my breath and swim, I still have not learnt to bob my head up while swimming to breath)

4) I want to visit at least 7 countries before I die.(now don't count the transit at singapore/bankok/Kaulalampur..ok..Its counted only if I enter,visit, see and learn something..)

of course,since I am here, Still 6 more to go..

5)I wanna learn some dance.. not the Bhingri(mad dance) but something more organised one..

I have no major choice in this..for now anything simple(graceful) dance form existing on the earth s face(read as easily around me)will do..


bus!ab keliye it na hi..[that s all for now]

Did I just hear "TATASTU"???!?!!


Okay,now u have read this..(no way,U r trapped, U cant run away.closing eyes/this page.. wont help too!!.)wish fairy wants 5 more wishes from you in your blog!![on the spot]

She s ok if you don't have a blog, just write it in the comments for this post..


with this Tag..

me off..

Tadaaaaa..whooooosh!!



P.S:Thanks for the wish fairy images I got through google images..it s so pretty. :)



5 comments:

Preeti Shenoy said...

Wish fairies do exist! "if you want something really badly and want it with all your heart, the whole Universe conspires to give it to you"
Tatastu!
Cheers
preeti

Anonymous said...

i wish
1. i get to see u inshallah n get to hold hands with u n scream louddddllly aaaahhhhh!!!! with excitement ofcourse :D
2. i get to sit behind cheri n go hav a joy ride on her scooty ..for ol times sake...:)
3. i get to see the pyramids n all those greco-roman n old persian architecural wonders...aahh.
4. i get to time travel..ala timeline style..ofcourse we cud chose a better place n time though, rather than plagued n war ridden english n french territories.
5. n lastly n most importantly i wish tht my mum n dad's most ardent wish comes true inshallah..nothing like a hearty smile on ur loved ones face eh..:)

ahem..can i hav some more wishes..after wishing 5 times me sorta cant stop wishin..
no? aww..there.. sheesh..

Swathy said...

@ di,
Hmmm...I am here wishing very hard then!! :)Thanks.

@ rooo,
Oh, how sweet of you! U actually want to meet me!OOOOHHHHH!and that s a wish!!
Thanks so much!may all your 5 wishes and more come true!

Rakesh said...

hahaha swats this so typical in amchigele..even ma3 use to say to me :-)

Swathy said...

@ avi,
see I told so!